Mill Road Bridges:
- aims to bring together different community groups, independent traders, and residents of Cambridge’s Mill Road.
- promotes the interests and rich cultural diversity of Mill Road and its environs.
Mill Road Bridges and mill-road.com have no religious or political affiliation.
Mill Road Bridges Annual General Meeting will be held at 8.30 pm on 29th October 2019 at the 6 Bells, Covent Garden, CB1 2HS.
Contact us by email if you need more details.
In this website we aim to serve the community by highlighting many of the wonderful reasons why we think that #MillRdCamb is such a great place to live, to work, to visit, to eat to drink, to be entertained and to shop.
But not everything about Mill Road is as good as it could be, which is why we’ve set up a Mill Road Debates page.
Do take a look, leave a comment – including a link to any external website or blog which will be of interest to the Mill Road ‘Community of Communities‘ or even contact us with a piece for publication on or debates page or in the next edition of the independent Mill Road News. Mill Road Bridges will attribute your authorship. We reserve the right to edit all contributions.
Index of Posts:
- Ironworks, Mill Road
- PLANNED NEW MILL ROAD COMMUNITY CENTRE
- Cam Valley forum Annual General Meeting
- Kiss Old Hitler?
- VE Day 75th Anniversary in Cambridge
- Transport in the Mill Road Area
- UNDER THE BRIDGE:
- I survived Mill Road Summer
- That was the summer that was
- Summer Festival Feedback
- Mill Road to lose all through buses to Addenbrooke’s for over six months
- What next for Mill Road?
- Mill Road Gas Main Works
- Pavement Parking along Mill Road
- Community, or car park?
- Romsey Labour Club
- Hooper Street chestnut trees – Result!
- Mill Road Depôt Development – Phase 2
- Fund your community project
- Romsey Lakes
- Closure of Mill Road Bridge for Railway Works Summer 2019
- Mill Road’s new Cambridge Mosque
- Whither (or wither) Montreal Square?
- A traffic-free Mill Road?
- Mill Road – the high street of a small town within Cambridge city?
- Time for a Mill Road Plan?
- Romsey or Petersfield? Which is the ‘Wrong side of the tracks’ now?