Index of Posts:
- Thank you, ‘Kate’!
- Under construction
- Peace campaigner now speaks up for the Piece
- Planning Application – Former Sally Ann’s
- Traders overwhelmingly in favour of re-opening Mill Road bridge to cars
- Cambridge Central Mosque – open, but not as usual
- Join the Great British September Clean!
- Energy saving offer for Cambridgeshire residents
- Mawson Road Sunday Gig!
- Super Matt says Save St Matthew’s Piece!
- Mill Road Bridge – Disentangling the issues
- Mill Road’s Charity Shops
- Eat Mill Road, Help Mill Road
- Protest Walk
- Mill Road Bridge – Blue Badge Petition
- Covid-related poems from E.L.Jenkins
- Gas Works – Important Update
- Petition: Allow taxis to go, where buses go
- Ideas for future Mill Road prosperity
- The Gas Man Cometh (Again)
- Current Trading Problems in Mill Road
- Petition opposing the bridge closure
- Street Puzzles for all ages
- “These images are like a nightmare”
- Celebrate Local Businesses
- How is it working so far…
- Lockdown song from a local youngster.
- Blue Badge holders access to Mill Road
- Bridge closure protest
- Protect St Matthew’s Piece
- Mill Road Lanterns
- Wider footways, barriers and bridge restrictions
- Maurizio Dining & Co – Innovation during lockdown
- Al:Amin trading through lockdown
- Taank Optometrists prepare for safe re-opening
- Residents object to St Matthew’s Piece development
- Mill Road in Lockdown – Cambridge Central Mosque
- Mill Road in Lockdown – Railings at Ditchburn Place Gardens
- Late Night Alcohol Licence
- Mill Road in Lockdown – Coleridge Recreation Ground
- Mill Road in Lockdown – Mill Road Cemetery
- Cam Valley Forum Update
- Indoor Bowls
- Mill Road depôt and Cromwell Road developments
- Coronavirus Community groups
- Mill Road Made Me: Mill Road Saved Me
- What makes a virus clever?
- No area is an island unto itself
- It Takes A City
- East West Rail plans go on show at Ross Street
- Save our local chalk stream!
- Mill Road and the reason why it is so good to live here!
- Projector screen
- Centre 33
- Greater Cambridge Local Plan
- Reduce, reuse, repair, recycle – what does it mean in practice?
- Mill Road News Distribution
- Ironworks, Mill Road
- PLANNED NEW MILL ROAD COMMUNITY CENTRE
- Kiss Old Hitler?
- VE Day 75th Anniversary in Cambridge
- Transport in the Mill Road Area
- UNDER THE BRIDGE:
- I survived Mill Road Summer
- That was the summer that was
- Summer Festival Feedback
- Mill Road to lose all through buses to Addenbrooke’s for over six months
- What next for Mill Road?
- Mill Road Gas Main Works
- Pavement Parking along Mill Road
- Community, or car park?
- Romsey Labour Club
- Hooper Street chestnut trees – Result!
- Mill Road Depôt Development – Phase 2
- Fund your community project
- Romsey Lakes
- Closure of Mill Road Bridge for Railway Works Summer 2019
- Mill Road’s new Cambridge Mosque
- Whither (or wither) Montreal Square?
- A traffic-free Mill Road?
- Mill Road – the high street of a small town within Cambridge city?
- Time for a Mill Road Plan?
- Romsey or Petersfield? Which is the ‘Wrong side of the tracks’ now?
- Mill Road Wildlife
- Tread Lightly On The Earth (Are Mill Roaders’ carbon footprints as light as they can be?)
- Mill Road Events
- Suzy Oakes: ‘Champion of Mill Road’
Closure of Mill Road Bridge for Railway Works
Will the bridge remain open for pedestrians and cyclists? What linking bus services can be provided along the two sections of Mill Road? What will be the impact on Mill Road’s independent traders?
Read more and join the debate.
Whither (or wither) Montreal Square?
Residents of Montreal Square in Romsey may face re-housing with their current homes demolished under Cambridge Housing Society redevelopment proposals.
Time for a Mill Road Plan?
By Allan Brigham
Mill Road – the high street of a small town within Cambridge city?
Do our local governance bodies treat us with sufficient precedence and respect?
Romsey or Petersfield? Which is the ‘Wrong side of the tracks’ now?
by Eileen O’Brien