(Technically this is a restriction rather than a closure)
Mill Road Bridges exists to give a voice to all who live in, trade in, shop in, visit, or have an interest in Mill Road. Our linking to this petition should not be read as support. Neither should this statement be read as opposition.
James Youd, Labour Organiser started this petition to Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridgeshire County Council has is using £575k funding to implement a number of Experimental Traffic Orders (ETO) to completely shut several roads in Cambridge for an initial period of 6 months without consultation.
The most drastic of these in the closure for all traffic expect buses, cyclists and pedestrians of Mill Road bridge…James Youd
Don’t forget: If you have a petition about any aspect of Mill Road, let us know and we’ll usually be happy to link to it.
You can also add your (polite) comments below, or in the comments section of the Wider footways, barriers and bridge closure post or the How is it working so far… post.
See also these related posts:
- Wider footways, barriers and bridge closure
- Bridge closure protest
- Protest Walk Saturday 1st August
- Camcycle repeats call to county to fast-track improvements on Mill Road
- Camcycle letter to Cllr Ian Bates, Chair of the Highways and Transport Committee
- Blue Badge holders access to Mill Road
- Mill Road Bridge – Blue Badge Petition
- How is it working so far…
- Mill Road Bridge – Disentangling the issues
- Celebrate Local Businesses
- Current Trading Problems in Mill Road
- The Gas Man Cometh (Again)
- Gas Works – Important Update
- Ideas for future Mill Road prosperity
- Petition: Allow taxis to go, where buses go