Feedback – Reports – Videos
With Mill Road railway bridge now re-opened and the gas-main works dragging to a (belated) conclusion, what’s our vision for Mill Road?
See also Summer Festival Feedback, for Petersfield.
The Mill Road Summer group organised an open meeting with short presentations from key stakeholders and time for discussion.
Videos and a summary of feedback can be found in this link to the Over Mill Road Bridge blogpost, which is open for your comments. Over Mill Road Bridge is a campaigning organisation set up in 2018 by Romsey Labour Party.
You can also have your say at the foot of this post.
What motor traffic do we want to allow on Mill Road?
Which categories of motor traffic should have unrestricted access to Mill Road?
- Private cars from out of the area, heading for the Grafton or the railway station?
- Taxis from out of the area, heading for the railway station?
- Taxis to our own homes?
- A through bus service to Addenbrooke’s?
- Extra bus services if traffic jams cam be eliminated?
- Deliveries to shops?
- Deliveries to our homes?
- Residents’ cars driving out of the area to work?
- Residents’ visitors’ vehicles?
Which should be stopped at a virtual barrier by ANPR cameras? And where should that barrier, if desired, be? How can we keep the traffic we want and eliminate that which we don’t?
Please contribute your (polite) comments, below.