Cambridge City Council has produced a helpful list of Coronavirus Community group contact details.
Contact your local group if you want to volunteer to help in your community, or to ask for help.
Petersfield, Romsey and Coleridge wards surround Mill Road. If you don’t know which ward you live in, you can check from the City Council’s ward map.
- Visit Coleridge Community Forum
- Email coleridgeCOVAID@stm.org.uk
- Phone 01223 641021
- Link councillor: Rosy Moore
- Visit Over Mill Road Bridge
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone or text 07908 466257, or phone 01223 750170, at any time
- Link councillor: Dave Baigent
Hyper-local groups are also springing up. We are aware of these, as they are local to our website manager:
- Perowne & Emery Street group
- Mackenzie/Guest/Collier group
We’d like to know of any others to add to the list. Please email details to email@example.com.