Index of Posts:
- Ironworks, Mill Road
- PLANNED NEW MILL ROAD COMMUNITY CENTRE
- Cam Valley forum Annual General Meeting
- Kiss Old Hitler?
- VE Day 75th Anniversary in Cambridge
- Transport in the Mill Road Area
- UNDER THE BRIDGE:
- I survived Mill Road Summer
- That was the summer that was
- Summer Festival Feedback
- Mill Road to lose all through buses to Addenbrooke’s for over six months
- What next for Mill Road?
- Mill Road Gas Main Works
- Pavement Parking along Mill Road
- Community, or car park?
- Romsey Labour Club
- Hooper Street chestnut trees – Result!
- Mill Road Depôt Development – Phase 2
- Fund your community project
- Romsey Lakes
- Closure of Mill Road Bridge for Railway Works Summer 2019
- Mill Road’s new Cambridge Mosque
- Whither (or wither) Montreal Square?
- A traffic-free Mill Road?
- Mill Road – the high street of a small town within Cambridge city?
- Time for a Mill Road Plan?
- Romsey or Petersfield? Which is the ‘Wrong side of the tracks’ now?
- Mill Road Wildlife
- Tread Lightly On The Earth (Are Mill Roaders’ carbon footprints as light as they can be?)
- Mill Road Events
- Suzy Oakes: ‘Champion of Mill Road’
Closure of Mill Road Bridge for Railway Works
Will the bridge remain open for pedestrians and cyclists? What linking bus services can be provided along the two sections of Mill Road? What will be the impact on Mill Road’s independent traders?
Read more and join the debate.
Whither (or wither) Montreal Square?
Residents of Montreal Square in Romsey may face re-housing with their current homes demolished under Cambridge Housing Society redevelopment proposals.
Time for a Mill Road Plan?
By Allan Brigham
Mill Road – the high street of a small town within Cambridge city?
Do our local governance bodies treat us with sufficient precedence and respect?
Romsey or Petersfield? Which is the ‘Wrong side of the tracks’ now?
by Eileen O’Brien