- Mill Road cemetery during lockdown
- Coleridge Recreation Ground
- Decorations on Ditchburn Place Railings
- Al:Amin trading through lockdown
- Maurizio Dining & Co – innovation
- Taank Optometrists prepare for safe re-opening
- Cambridge Central Mosque in lockdown
- Community Covid-19 help groups
- How to contact Cambridgeshire Constabulary
We’d like to publish the thoughts, and photos of our readers and followers on Mill Road during the current Covid-19 restrictions (aka ‘lockdown’).
But it all depends on you. Email your words and photos to us at email@example.com. We’ll format your contribution into a post, and all the followers of our website will get a notification. Links to the posts will be collated on this page.
Please don’t try to combine photos and text into a document to send to us. Far from helping us, it creates problems. Your words can be in the body of your email or in a document, but photos should just be attached to the email.
If your email system allows you to insert the photo between paragraphs, where you think it would be most appropriate, then please do, and feel free to suggest a caption for each photo.
Our first piece, from multiple contributors, is on Mill Road cemetery during lockdown. With features on Wildlife and Art, History and the Archive Project, Monuments, The Joys of Mill Road Cemetery and more. Click through to enjoy…
Anna Smith has sent us a lovely piece on the charms of Coleridge Recreation Ground.
Caro Wilson celebrates the decorations on Ditchburn Place Railings.
Checkout about Cambridge Central Mosque in lockdown.
- Coronavirus Community groups Cambridge City Council has produced a helpful list, and hyper-local groups are also springing up. Read more.
Note: this is not a forum to report instances of alleged breaches of the emergency legislation. Use the Cambridgeshire Constabulary Report webpage.